Alpha Omega Lifepacs
Alpha Omega Lifepacs is a excellent Christian homeschool curriculum for grades K-12.
Reading these Lifepac reviews will help you make a well informed decision whether you want to use this homeschool curriculum.
I have use some of the Alpha Omega Publications curriculum and really love each of the many resources this company offers.
Quoting from Alpha Omega LIFEPAC:
Designed by a team of accomplished educators with years of classroom
experience, LIFEPAC is based on the principle of mastery learning.
Students master content in each unit worktext before progressing to the
Ten LIFEPAC worktexts provide one full year of learning content
per grade level; individual worktexts can also be used as supplemental
In addition, you can mix and match subjects or grade level
worktexts to personalize your student's curriculum content. Individual
worktexts take approximately 3 to 4 weeks to complete..
Included in the Alpha Omega Lifepacs:
- Consumable work text homeschool curriculum.
- Interesting lessons and activities.
- The work books are full color that help keep the child's attention.
- Bible-based content for grades K-12.
- Scripture passages are
integrated throughout work texts to help students connect daily learning
to biblical truth.
- The 5 subjects sets cost from $250-$330 dollars.
- The 5 basic subjects include Language Arts, Bible, Science, History and Geography, and Math.
- Individual subject kits can cost as low as $35-$45 dollars.
- Available at many education stores.
- Parents can easily track progress with self-tests and teacher checkpoints.
little workbooks are easy to save (don't take up a lot of space) and
can provide a great paper trail of your child's work just in case you
ever need it.
- All the information for the year is
separated into 10 individual booklets. One booklet for each month of the
school year. It keeps the child on target and provides them with a
steady curriculum from start to finish.
- Each packet comes with a teacher's manual.
- All the tests are in the children books.
both seventh and eighth grades there are also optional DVDs (7th Grade
Science Experiments DVD and 7th Grade Science Experiments DVD).
are designed to be used independently by students for most of the
course work, but they do require some teacher interaction as directed by
the teacher handbook that comes in the boxed set for each course.
- Lifepacs use the 'mastery' principle - student completely masters one concept before moving on to the next.
is a perfect choice for those looking to use Switched On Schoolhouse
(SOS) but who's children are not yet up to Grade 3. You can start your
kids on Lifepac, and then move to SOS when your children are old enough.
Tell us why you like Alpha Omega Lifepac. We want to hear from you.
Do want a discount?
Get 10% Off Alpha Omega's Home Education Products For Grades K-12! Use Coupon Code "SAVEBIG" during checkout!
Share Your Review
Help others with your review of Lifepacs
Please include the following information to help your review... just copy and paste in to your review.
Other Great Lifepac Reviews
Click below to see reviews from other visitors to this page...
Back to Alpha Omega Publications
Return from Alpha Omega Lifepacs to Homeschool Curriculum Reviews
Return from Alpha Omega Lifepacs to Pros and Cons of Homeschooling